Preorder – S.H. MonsterArts Nargacuga Monster Hunter
THIS ITEM HAS A RELEASE DATE OF OCTOBER 2020
|S.H.MonsterArts series, renowned for its attention to realistic detail and articulation, is proud to announce the first release from the Monster Hunter game series. Overseen by director Kaname Fujioka, it captures the monster exactly as seen on screen, with incredible detail and natural posability that brings Nargacuga to three-dimensional life. A severed tail option lets you re-create combat scenes from the game. The first release includes a hunter minifigure, too! A special stand modeled to resemble the game field completes the display. The set includes the figure, optional face parts, optional severed tail, optional angry tail, a pair of eployment wing parts(L/R), hunter(the first purchase bonus figure), stand, support, and clip.|
Say hello to the newest collaboration between S.H.MonsterArts and Monster Hunter. Nargacuga features immense details and several accessories including a pair of interchangeable eyes, sharp attack tail, severed tail, unpainted hunter figure, tree base, and figure stand.
This limited first release version includes an unpainted in-scale Hunter figure to display incredible fighting scenes!
- 11.81 inches (30cm)
- Made of PVC and ABS
- Based on the Monster Hunter World: Iceborne game
- Part of the S.H.MonsterArts figure series
- Includes different tails and red eyes to recreate its attack mode
- Features a figure stand with a toppled-over tree as a base for a realistic feel!
- Comes with bonus unpainted hunter figurine
- Nargacuga figure
- Pair of interchangeable red eyes
- Sharp attack tail
- Severed tail parts
- Figure stand
- Tree base
- Unpainted hunter figurine