Welcome To: the Moon!
(W) (A) (CA)
- COLONIZE THE MOON: Welcome to the Moon is the last episode of the Welcome to... trilogy of games. You've built housing for humanity in neighborhoods and New Las Vegas. Now you need to save humanity through space colonization...
- STRATEGY GAME: Welcome to the Moon uses the same flip-and-write game mechanisms as the earlier title Welcome To..., but now you can play in a campaign across eight adventure sheets. Flip cards from three stacks to create three different combinations of a starship number and a corresponding action. Choose one of these three combinations. You use the number to fill a space in a zone on your adventure sheet in numerical order.
- FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY: Easy to learn but surprisingly deep, this fun family game is designed to be accessible for new players but rewarding for advanced players. The game is also challenging as everyone races to be the first to complete common missions.
- HIGHLY VARIABLE: Because of the communal actions, game play is simultaneous and thus supports large groups of players. The eight adventure sheets feature very different mechanisms from the classic Welcome To... concept, and when you play in campaign mode, you'll make choices that change the next adventure, which means that each campaign will differ from the previous one.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This a fun narrative game is designed for 1 to 6 players and is suitable for ages 10 and older. Average playtime is approximately 25 minutes.
UPC / ISBN:
Due to the nature of collectible items and ever changing market demand, we are unable to cancel pre-orders on ratio variants and select other items (1 per store variants, exclusive covers, ect) for a refund.For preorders on regular open order comics (the majority of which are normally cover price), we can cancel preorders and refund with a store credit that can be used in our brick and mortar stores or at thirdeyecomics.com
If you have any shipping questions check out our Shipping FAQs here
You can contact us through our contact page! We will be happy to assist you.