(W) (A) (CA)
- BECOME ONE OF IRELAND'S FIRST CHIEFTAINS: Inis is a game deeply rooted in Celtic history and lore in which players win by being elected King of the Island. Inis invites you to experience the magnificent deeds of Irish myth as you explore the island’s enchanted landscape and claim territory for your clans.
- STRATEGY BOARD GAME: The game’s elegant mechanics combine card drafting and area control to produce a system rich in strategic options and interpersonal interactions. Players try to achieve one of three different victory conditions - leadership, land or religion. Careful drafting, hand management, bluffing, good timing and a precise understanding of the balance of power are the keys to victory.
- IMMERSIVE IRISH MYTHOLOGY: Based on ancient myths about Ireland’s colonization and first kings, brilliantly crafted tiles give every game a unique, gradually unfolding geography while original art brings Ireland’s ancient epics and audacious heroes to life.
- HIGHLY VARIABLE: Innovative game mechanics unite card drafting and area control. Modular puzzle board creates a different landscape for every game, so no two games are ever exactly the same.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This strategy game is made for 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older. Average playtime is approximately 60 minutes.
UPC / ISBN:
Due to the nature of collectible items and ever changing market demand, we are unable to cancel pre-orders on ratio variants and select other items (1 per store variants, exclusive covers, ect) for a refund.For preorders on regular open order comics (the majority of which are normally cover price), we can cancel preorders and refund with a store credit that can be used in our brick and mortar stores or at thirdeyecomics.com
If you have any shipping questions check out our Shipping FAQs here
You can contact us through our contact page! We will be happy to assist you.